Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's Not Said? (Noy and Venus Raj meet)

Taken from the Inquirer.net Website at http://www.inquirer.net



Purely a random thought while reading the paper today. He's single (not married), from a well-to-do family and legally the most powerful man in the country.


What's not said?

So when The President meets the 4th runner-up to Miss Universe, our Bb. Pilipinas Venus Raj, what's not said can be just as important as what is said.

Possible back-of-mind thoughts:

- Hey, I just got this new pad made last month. It's a bungalow and I've declared it the First Bachelor Pad.
- Wanna see it?
- My pad is practically new, it recently went through a major major renovation.
- Have you seen how long my convoy is?
- Hey, you know, I am the President.
-  Cheer up! its okay to make a mistake. You don't have to be a genius. My cousin was from Harvard Law and he also placed 4th.
- Chicks dig the plate. Its number 1.

- When I hang at Amber or any Club, I have a whole team check the place to make sure I don't even wait at the VIP lane. This happens even before I've decided to actually go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis