Monday, June 22, 2009

Things My Father Taught Me



(edited for extremely sloppy grammar because it was done while groggy)

Been reading a lot of authors writing about how their Dad has affected them and taught them the right, or at least, the fun way to live life. So here are the things my Father has taught me which has stuck.

These were his last tips of knowledge before he was killed, so all the more I keep these in my heart (though I'm good at hiding it)




1. If I can eat 3 times a day, what ever excess is left (not just food but blessings in general), I must learn to share.

Damnit cause its so hard to share. But share we must.

2. Before one may have the right to be a true cynic, one must have at least tried their best to affect change in society or in the world


There will be more thoughts later but for now I thought I would show my mom and i at the beach last month in Boracay since shes the only parent i have left. love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis