Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brothers Burger Promo Sucks Cows



Ok, I'll get back to my previous topic after this.

I must rant about Brothers Burger's recent promo:


CAVEAT: To my friends who may be related to the owners or are franchise holders, nothing personal, it was just bad business. (As Jack Sparrow would say)

What horrible implementation they had! One of the worst I've ever seen for a franchise.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Miggie and I were having lunch at 12nn excited that we'd be eating good hamburgers at a lower price. We trekked all the way to the Fort from our abodes in Makati, she at the Citibank Tower and I at the Rockwell Law Scool, hoping that we would be satisfied by the burgers they serve,

Flash forward and a lady tells us that we have been cut off the line because they cannot serve anymore people so they have to shut down till 3pm.

3pm? I dont have time to wait there till 3pm jeeezzzzz

Good thing is im a relatively patient consumer so Miggie and I got out hamburger fix from TGIF which was four times the regular price of the brothers burger but better than being at that hell hole. oh well. lesson learnedl


Brothers Burger NEVER LEARNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis