Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chocolate Research Facility Singapore



The Chocolate Research Facility is a chocolate store in Singapore. I read about it in Time Magazine (The issue with Obama's face on the cover). The feature was about must-eats per country. Next to The Philippine's lechon from Cebu was Singapore's Chocolate Research Facility.

The place took me 3 days to find, particularly because some websites say it's at Raffles Place when its actually at Raffles Boulevard inside a mall.


I literally camped outside the store till it opened and I entered when the gate was half raised and the lady was still opening her Macbook to start the day. I asked if I could buy right away because I was leaving the country in a few hours and Faith, the girl behind the counter, gladly obliged.

I requested for the best sellers especially the Earl Grey Tea Chocolate (which was out of stock). I had to make do with the next best sellers and some unique tasting ones including Sechaun Pepper which left my stomach churning.








I also got Cheese chocolate, Rose Tea, Almond and Hazlenut Giandujx.

The cheese was great. Everything tastes good with cheese.



Picture above is of the Sechaun Pepper with real peppers inside.










No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis