Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MY UNBOXING! August 24 2010

MY UNBOXING! August 24 2010


My new toys arrived from the States care of my Tita Carrie! Thanks!

I got myself a new Xbox 360 to replace my first gen unit which I know was dying from a dead graphics card and a game for my Wii which has always been neglected but which is now back on the shelf. Super Mario Galaxy! Only because it got a ten from practically every game reviewer.

Also got a 500 Gig Seagate Barracuda XT which is a hybrid hard drive, part SSD part plate. Still feels great to unbox such things. :D The box of a hard drive was weird. It looked like a spiked bomb but I'm guessing that was to protect it from rough travel.

Back to 110v for me
Seagate Barracuda XT Hyrbid 500 Gig Hard drive
The New Power Brick is significantly smaller
This frees up one universal adaptor cause the new one uses squares na!
This was how I transferred licenses from the old system to the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis