Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Free Gift!!! What Should I Get?

So I'm bored and my head is tired from reading for Torts. Torts are basically cases where people file actions against others for damages due to negligence. Basically someone was careless, and another got hurt from the careless act, so they sue in court.

But enough of that, its relatively boring for some. I'm deciding what I'll get with the prize money I received from Mrs. Van Straten over at chuvaness.com.


I'm going over my list of things to buy within the budget I received. I got a gift check for three thousand pesos (3,000). So I'm giving myself a range of toys from 1k to 3 or 5k.



On the 5k side (which means I have to add 2k in cash) there's a new 640gig hard drive for my Macbook Pro. On one hand, it doubles my capacity, but on the other I don't really need it. Although If I get an external at 8k, that would be useful since my current external is running out of space since I use it for videos, music and pictures. That drive is 500 gig and is almost full. Or Maybe I could just get a quick charger for my xbox 360 controller batteries? Should be about 1.4k

I could get this battery charger, or maybe a super cool battery charger for my camera batteries, or a new hard drive?




Or, on one scale lower, I'm also thinking of getting new headphones by Sennheiser for about P2,899 or P3,800 for the higher model. Sadly, the model I want is not locally available so the best I can make do is the model 448 which gets decent reviews for the price. I wanted simple earphones but since this is free money, why not splurge. Then again, earphones and headphones often break with my usage, usually in 3 months, so....

This is what I want, a 485. But they only carry 448s locally for the same price :(




I'm thinking of getting the Crumpler 5 million Dollar Home camera bag in green that I saw with Miggie a few months ago. How much? I'll probably only have to add a hundred bucks for that, and its relatively long lasting and pretty practical since my current bag is beat.

This but in a really cool green I saw in High Street. The Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home


My cheapest option was to get cheap earphones and a 16 gig flash USB stick, but that's too utilitarian and no fun.

Speaking of fun, I can get an original copy of StarCraft 2 for 3,500 from Data Blitz by adding only five hundred pesos.

StarCraft 2? But I already play now for free!



Hhmmm so many options... I'll figure it out when I meet up with Miggie after midterms.

What should I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis