Monday, November 9, 2009

Will Night Vision Goggles Turn You Into a Pervert? (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!!!!)

Tomorrow, November 10 and the day after, November 11, are going to be big days for gaming.

Tomorrow they release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3, Xbox 360 and the PC. On November 11 they release Left 4 Dead 2 for the same systems.

I can't wait to get these games and go for rounds on end finishing! Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (the first Modern Warfare) was the first Xbox 360 game I had that I got all one thousand achievement points for by finishing it on the veteran (hardest difficulty) mode on the first try. I wonder if I'll be able to do the same for MW2. I guess if ever, I'll have to do that during Christmas break which is still 5 weeks away.

What does interest me, is this MW2 Prestige Edition. It is a collectors edition which will be released with Night Vision Goggles that actually work! Yeah, they will be toy grade, but to think about all those geeks who can see in the dark now!

I've read that a UK tabloid has predicted a surge in perverts increasing because of the night vision goggles. Little geeks playing in the dark hiding while they watch their peers undress. Which led me to wonder... who undresses in pitch black darkness?!?! The UK Tabloid obviously had nothing else to write about.


If I did have the spare green, I would get the Prestige edition for the game and night vision goggles, but since Left 4 Dead 2 is also coming out, I might have to split the cash for both games. 200 dollars is mighty steep and could get me Rockband Beatles!

Check out this unboxing of  all the different Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Editions. (Warning, only for the GEEKY!!!)




Now should I get both for the 360 or one for the 360 and another for my Mac/PC so I can play with my Mac/PC friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis