Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Totally Non-political Politician Post

****To the KJs out there, be warned that this is a non-political post about politicians with no intention whatsoever to besmirch their reputation or put to shame any aspect of their person. These are mere observations that, if taken in the proper context, with a dash of salt, vinegar and a healthy helping of a sense of humour should be used as nothing but a useless observation. Taking any of these seriously will show how intense of an idiot you may be for taking the word of a fellow idiot to heart.



My opinions on the following Presidential aspirants based on personal observation:


Loren Legarda:

See her in church and around the community, she's shorter than I am, but her bodyguards are taller than me so I hope they don't kick my ass.

Captain Planet can be her spokesperson. I'm not taller than any of the trees she protects.


Gilbert Teodoro:

He's taller than me or about the same height. His bodyguards are just as tough as Loren's but they have a cool factor cause they're probably issued by the Department of Defense which mean's one of them can be the Filipino equivalent of Jack Bauer from the TV show 24 (Keifer Sutherland).


If the guy becomes President, He'll have it all. Nephew of Danding Cojuangco, President of the Philippines and... a model family (you'll get this when you do ;).

If ever you're not so busy, lets have neighborly talk sometime Gibo! we're just a few streets away!



Manny Villar:


The guy is the new Erap without the track record. He's a bit shorter than me. I was studying for my Constitutional Law 1 finals (under Dean Andy Bautista of Shangri-La Properties), when he sat next to me at Bo's Coffee at High Street at the Fort. Having been razed from all the reading, I amused myself by asking him to sign Article 6 section 16 (stuck to my head till now) about the structure of the Legislature of the Philippines and its composition (him being Senate President at the time and all). He signed it.

The maldito inside me kept me from having him sign Article 7 of the constitution which refers to the Presidency, but it was still too early at the campaign for me to give it with some class. He gets kudos from me for his friendliness. Albeit ala politico (as I've seen at our own shindig politico events for the family in Aklan) Manny did very well. He could deal with the youth very easily,


Noynoy Aquino:




You had great parents. They inspired a nation. Yet, they hold it against you that you do not have the credentials to lead the Filipino people. You don't have the drive, Well, Speaking as a man who has also lost my father to a gun man, let that be the spirit that makes you push forward. I can personally speak of being kept right and proper by the mere image of my dead father reminding me to be always respectful, understanding and kind to all that need it, If I, a simple Law Student, may master his fears through prayer stemming from my biggest pain. I don't see why prayer cannot help you reach your top.

And when you do, I pray you maintain the principles Your parents were fighting for. This country needs a second chance at life. Everyone is hoping you will be the captain to move us forward. Good Luck.

But to put your post on equal footing with the other candidates who live in our community, when you have your meetings in your Forbes house by the Dasma gate, please discipline your drivers on how to park. They tend to double park a. The Cojaungco familiy meets at that place turn the Dasma/Forbes exit into an EDSA hell free for all with the many cars parked so close to the main entrance to the village.

And yellow is the colour of Big Bird from Sesame Street.




Just a thought. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I saw in your profile that you like the xbox 360 as well. Was wondering if you were looking forward to or going to purchase any of the new games coming out? Seems like there's so many this year, but then again it usually gets this way during the holiday season. Well, it's great to see another blogger with a common interest... hope to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sure, great to see fellow gamers as well.

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is a sure buy!!! Just got Forza 3 cause of the great reviews and I'm surely not going to miss out on Splinter Cell's latest incarnation. It's going to be a good holiday break for 360 players.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis