Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Secret of Noy's SONA Tomorrow

:
A friend of a friend who fell in love with a maid  who told to a friend who told me just told me the shocker of a story president noy will be releasing tomorrow.

It will go something like this:

Ladies and Gentleman,
I humbly open the 15 congress with an idea of change. of Hope. Of looking forward and living amonst you in the triumph which will be our administration.

Today, I remind my fellow filipinos that our work, no matter how small, will be just a jumping stone, for greater things.

such as, what will happen tomorrow;.....

eeee

THE STARCRAFT 2 RELEASE IS ON JULY 27 RIGHT AFTER MY SONA, SO PSG, CRACK DOWN ON ALL DATA BLITZ STORES TILL I GET MY COPYYYYY

PUNNYYEEETTTAAA BOOMBBBSSS WIILLL FFFLLYY TILL I GET MY STARCRAFT 2 after my assemnly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis