Friday, July 2, 2010

Krispy Kreme Smooth Brewed Coffee is my new favourite

I am addicted to Krispy Kreme's Smooth brewed coffee. Two creams and two sugars and it kicks just right, with no bad after taste and that strong rich aroma coffee lovers enjoy.

All this for only 55 pesos starting from small and up to 75 for large (I've only gone up to medium so far for 65).

I highly recommend having some.







 My new coffee/doughnut store study buddy, Miggie! Yay. She helped me study.


                                    I love my two cups of coffee. Yay! If only I could get rid of 50 pounds (reading weight which I shall lose! Yes, I said this in a Donut store).



The Krispy Kreme lady gave me free flavoured syrup for my coffee after my second cup, which made it taste even more starbucks/seattle's ish without the price. I dont know why, but I feel I will be going back there. If only Rockwell had a branch so I could get my fix nearby right before class. Caffeine and law go hand in hand.


The next shot is just some random street pic but I love construction stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis