Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moleskine Notebooks


Moleskine, originally uploaded by Vic Rosales.

I just got my new Moleskine notebook. Yes, I'm addicted to them. They are my favourite when it comes to jotting down random thoughts and ideas.

Got a big blank one (I find writing on blank pages less annoying than writing on ruled ones for a reason I don't know, maybe its because I have a more free hand in writing anywhere I want).

Next to my new notebook is my old planner which is still good till December 2010. It is an 18 month planner that has survived 2 semesters of law with me. I keep the front covers on despite the tattered nature they are in so I can immediately see which is the front. Otherwise the whole notebook would just be black.

Besides, it gives it that worn out look and feel, making it more attractive. Maybe that's the Moleskine magic.

A little caveat to those planning on buying the same planner; not all planners with the same colour band and marking are the same. Upon closer inspection I noticed that some Moleskines of the same size say they are plain blank in front, but are actually ruled when opened.






Also do take note that the soft cover version of this same notebook, which costs the same, actually comes with less sheets of paper. The one photoed here has 240 plain pages, the ones sold with soft covers come with only 190 pages for the same price.

Both are great, but of course, I'd prefer more pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis