Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning





Another semester has ended. Sooner or later I'll have to decide if another one will follow. For now, time to clean up the mess of cases, papers and books I had to read.

Every end of semester it amazes me how much I've read. I can honestly say one semester of law school is equivalent to my whole study time in high school and college put together. Never have I ached everyday from reading.

Here are a few pictures of the boxes and piles of readings I've gone through in a mere three months. Yes, I read them. Shocking, but true.

Whew.

Also shown is my makeshift study table which used to be a small dining table that I've placed in the living room I've commandeered (Since my sister has 2 whole rooms for her study and I've got a small nook and cranny side of a living room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis