Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And It Does Bite Us Back

I previously wrote that our numerous holidays will certainly bite us back in the ass.

It has and it will for the rest of the week. We are having make up classes pretty much everyday of the week and I'm going nuts trying to read all these cases for Property and Sales.

I'm so tired cause of having to read morning, then have class from 2 to 9pm. then read again. I'm close to my tipping point considering the other things I have to do.

I pray to God that his gives me the energy to go through this.


Maybe this will finally guide me to whether or not I'll stay in law. Is this life worth it?

On a side note, I saw Grip Bueta in school today. He was asking if mom would still accept donations for typhoon ondoy victims. I said yes for my mom and he said he'd call me as soon as they find extra sacks of cloths to donate.

Whatever they give is something more that those who have lost everything can look forward to. Kudos to Grip, I known that guy since we were in prep and nursery in Xavier. He's a good man that know how to play the game. Wish him the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis