Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anti-Climactic Ending

The last test for finals in-class was Negotiable Instruments Law.

It was relatively anti-climactic as it was mostly true or false. Nonetheless, I hope everyone did well.

Now, the only subject left is Forensic Medicine, which has two papers left. The finals and the book report.

The book report is on the guy's book on the Ninoy Aquino assassination. I'll try doing it later after playing some Batman Arkham Asylum.

I had an impromptu inuman (drinking party) at my place last night. People came over from the block. It was pleasant and prolonged my Batman experience a bit more.

Things ended around 4am with the last person leaving. Even when I tried to clean up the mess, I still left enough to make Elna's morning a bit busy

Attached are some old pictures of my block with now Supreme Court Justice Diosdado Peralta. He was one of the Justices of the SandiganBayan that found Erap guilty of plunder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis