Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter Needs Magic to Survive (Cause He won't last in the capitalist world)




Harry Potter needs Magic. In a recent interview with Time Magazine, Daniel Radcliffe was asked:

Do you plan to go to college? — Lindsay Carpenter, Milwaukee
No, I don't. I am continuing my education. I have two weekly tutorials with a friend of mine who is also an English teacher. He comes on set and we talk through plays and books and poems. It's a privilege.


Hmm.

Ok, so he probably made enough money to last him, but he better invest it well or hire very intelligent people to invest it for him. I guess it's because he's in a 1st world country that he can survive on a high school diploma alone. I guess Hogwarts really is the end all school for him. Disappointing though because there are many other thespians that have finished college (Most notably Natalie Portman from Harvard), and to see him brush it off should be a let down for his many intelligent female fans.

Unless of course its not his brains their after (ZOMBIES!).

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1910608,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis