Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good that People Remember

I was standing in front of school yesterday when a man, who had just gotten off his car, went up the steps near me, almost passed me, then turned to his side to ask "Do you remember me?"

I was dumb-founded. I already have a passive memory sometimes when it comes to some people, but this person, looked like he knew me well.

He introduced himself, and immediately I knew he was a friend of my father. He said my father was a good man, and we discussed certain incidents that happened recently. In the end, we agreed that a certain age, everyone should take responsibility for their actions.

He was my father's old office mate. He saw me grow up. I'm gonna look through some old pictures to see if I can find him. I know his child.

Good things transcend hostility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis