Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Thank You to God and my parents



I thank you God for blessing someone as unworthy as me with this achievement.


I thank both my parents, my father, the late Executive Judge of Tanauan, Batangas, Voltaire Ylagan Rosales, and my mom, Atty. Ma Filomena Legaspi-Rosales for making this possible.

Dad, you are my inspiration and my motivation. You inspired me to persevere through all the harsh realities of life, in private and of government, to see hope and work towards making the change I believe in.

Mom, you literally kept us afloat after Dad was assassinated. Without you, there would be no college, no law school and no life to look forward to. Your passion and dedication to serve without counting the cost gives me strength to move on.

I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis