Monday, December 13, 2010

Vic's Gift Registry!!!!

YES I AM THAT SELF ABSORBED!!! LOL (Self-deprecating humour off)

Since I care SO MUCH for my friends, family and OTHER LOVED ONES, that I do not want them to stress over finding me a gift, I'm giving them a list, bracketed by price range pa! These gifts are not just for Christmas, but gift giving throughout the year! Gift giving should be celebrated everyday! :D LOL I didn't put pictures na cause that would take too long and the list might not go up in time for people to order them. I know my gift list will be pretty useful for those who have brothers or boyfriends who are tech geeks like myself.

We all know Christmas shopping sucks cause everyone is at the mall. I hate crowded places and it doesn't matter which mall you're going to, cause all malls get packed. Yes, even Greenbelt 5 and Rockwell (which my dear friends and loved ones you may find SOME of the stuff I want) gets packed. So to save you some time and stress, here is,


VIC'S GIFT REGISTRY

Useful items which can be given in abundance:

External hard drives 750gigs and above
USB FLASH DRIVES 8gig and above
Compact Flash (CF) Cards 2gigs and above (for my camera, I recommend Sandisk Extreme 4 variant at least)
Microsoft Xbox Live MS Points 1600 to 3200 or more! (1k to 3k)

Things for my room:

A new wall clock (I'm sick of my drab wall clock, it needs something better)
Alarm clock


Books:

- Tipping Point
- Blink
- Outliers
- What the dog saw
- The Brethren (Bob Woodward)
- How to be a business super hero (Sean Wise)
- Product Image
by Russell Brand (Paperback)


Product Image
by Russell Brand (Hardcover)
Product Image
by Glenn Beck (Hardcover)
Product Image
Matt Groening(DVD)


Product Image
Product Image
John Marzilli(DVD)
PRICE BRACKETED WISH LIST

1,000 to 3,000 pesos

- Pioneer Stereo Wheel remote (about 1.8k)
- Car sensor back-up kit (about 2.5k)

Xbox 360 Games (Around 1.8k to 3k depending on game)
Please buy for a US CONSOLE or at least ask the seller if the game is REGION FREE and compatible with a US Console

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Halo: Reach
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Vanquish
- Final Fantasy XIII (13)
-Fable 3
-Dead Rising 2

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home (Green) Camera Bag :D

5,000 to 10,000 pesos

-1tb 2.5 inch 9mm internal laptop hard drive (Western Digital, may be released next year January)
-Tempur Symphony Pillow! (6k)
-Popcorn Hour A-200
-Casio G-Shock GA100 Black with red or all black (about 5k)
-

10,000 to 20,000 pesos

- Bose Quiet Comfort 15S Earphones
- Gran Turismo 5 Blue PS3 Slim (or just a regular slim that's black ok lang)
- Harmon Kardon Ipod dock (The one that looks like it has a silver McDonalds arc)

20,000 to 40,000 pesos (WOW YOU MUST REALLY LOVE ME)
- Victorinox Parthenon Mono 17" travel bag (google is your friend, so is travel club)
- Ipad 2nd Gen 64 gig wifi/3G (not yet released, but will be by February or March of 2011, see gift giving should be year round!)

Well, that's it for now. To be honest, I thank my lucky stars that my old September 2010 list was mostly wiped out thanks to fortunate events. Cool stuff aside, I really appreciate the warm greetings, especially when I feel you mean it. Life's too short to really concentrate too much on the toys (BUT HEY HEY I STILL WANT THEM HA!), and there's more to life than what we can buy or be given, that's why I end this post with a thank you to my family, friends and other loved ones for the awesome life and experience they have given me.
We will have other Christmas' and new toys will be out, but our love and friendship will be the one thing I will always enjoy receiving from you, throughout the year.

Merry Christmas and remember, CASH EQUIVALENT GIFTS ARE JUST AS GREAT! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis