Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Counting Blessings

I'd like to thank everyone that helped me get my toys from my registry.

I know there are many who don't even get to eat on Christmas, so I'd like to count my blessings by doing a recap on what I received and thanking God and all those who were generous for making my Christmas a lucky one.

What made my Christmas a blessed one is the love from my friends and family. Like my Dad used to say, what would it matter if you had all the money in the world, but no one you love left to share it with.

So, as part of my counting blessings, a recap of my lucky Christmas. Thanks again everyone!

P.S.
For any toys not shown, sorry, its just too tiring to upload and resize for the web, but I appreciate and will play with all of them nonetheless.

My Globe Tatoo USB

My 2 WD Hard Drives

My signed Father Bernas Books

My Drobo hard drive "RAID" system

This is where the two hard drives were placed

My Popcorn Hour A-200 Network Media Tank

It lets me watch any video/music file on a hard drive or on a network on my TV!

This came with the Tempur Pillow

My Limited Edition Metallic Blue PS3

Limited Edition Gran Turismo 5 set with book and calendar

The boxes for my toys

Cute gift from Tricie

Ala travelling sticker

My wonderful new wall clock from Miggie!

It has a hygrometer (for humidity I think) and a thermostat!

Finally get to get rid of that ugly green one

My Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home for my SLR

Cute giveaway

Awesome picture jpeg viewer and shirt from Tita Carrie

Fancier pen :D

What was inside the box of Tricie (other contents not shown)



There are a few other toys not shown. If I have time after errands I'll post the rest.

Thank you once again everyone for making my Christmas Happy :D

Time for New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis