Sunday, September 5, 2010

Window Shopping Zara and Bags

Watched The Last Exorcism with Miggie then went around Greenbelt 5. We were suppose to just window shop, till I passed this Zara blazer with built-in removable hoodie.

I'm no fashionista, but this hoodie and blazer combo looked real good and they had a size that fit me just right. So I thought about it. Then asked Miggie.


Continued walking and saw this nice Samsonite for my school books.

Couldn't stop thinking about the Zara blazer though so I went back to try it on.


Looked usable everyday. Not too formal, not too casual. Plus, I've been thinking about getting the Ateneo Law hoodie they started selling in school the past two weeks. The school hoodie, at nine hundred, seemed worth it.

 The price of the Zara blazer made me think twice since I was already planning on getting a custom leather bag. I called my mom and asked her. She said whatever makes me happy and if they had my size, the better, since she was planning on getting me a suit at the Fort since there was an Armani sale. Since I rarely buy clothes (I'm more of a tech and toys guy), she said go ahead.

With that out of my conscience, I carded it. Got four free movie tickets pa! Thanks Citibank!  yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis