Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Toy and Busted Old One

So the stereo in my mom's car broke and she asked me to look for a new one that could be used with a steering wheel remote.

Since I've had a good experience with my trusty Pioneer 8650, I got my mom the newest Pioneer 5250. This baby is so high-tech she can plug a USB Drive, an SD Card, an iPod, an auxiliary input device and regular CDs with MP3s or other audio formats to play music.

Awesome value and she gets to keep her steering wheel remote. It does help that the face looks pretty slick and high tech.


While checking the amp I gave my mom, I also looked at the old Blaupunkt speakers I used to keep in my car before they were replaced with Focal Separates.

They were blown, well one is at least. The other is still kicking loud and clear.



I love new tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis