Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ateneo Law/MBA and Barangay Dasma Ondoy Relief Operations

Ateneo Professional Schools and Barangay Dasmarinas Village relief operations (in coordination with City Government).

I helped out with the packing of clothes at LSAC, my conscience got the best of me so I had to put aside my books... stupid conscience.

I first went to Ateneo Rockwell then went with mom for Dasma ops to different Barangays (Local Government Units in the Philippines) to distribute packages from our residents.

************

Special note, there's a picture of a comforter on a table. Someone from the MBA told me to take a picture of it.

Apparently it belongs to Hayden Kho who helped out in the operations last night. Why it was alone and not yet in the other bundles, no one knows. Leave that for them to figure out,

I'll just stick to the law part LOL.

Friends can view the complete album here:

http://viclr33.multiply.com/photos/album/369/Ateneo_Law_MBA_and_Dasma_Ondoy_Relief_Sept_30_2009

also some others in my flickr photostream on the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Haha hey, i know you'll get lots of clicks for this :p kaching kaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how small a news can be, if people talk a lot about it, it becomes big.

    I hate it when people panic.

    Btw, that was a LOL. :D

    And before I forget, thank you, ALS, for allowing me to help/volunteer. So nice of you, guys.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis