Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm a Cloud






















I’m a cloud, I block all the sunshine

Blue and dark and round

Some see me as a bad sign



Some prefer, when I do not get in the way

Let the sun come through

So the children can come out and play



I’m high in the sky

Yet no one sees me

They see my tears fall down

I make them frown



I’m waiting for someone to bask in my rain

To enjoy the cold air I bring

To keep me company late night

While I gently blow music into her ears



I’m a cloud. I’m there. Yet, you never really see me.


I cry all the time and the only one there for me is the tree

It's branches reaching up to me

When my crying has stopped

The sun shines through


My colour will change to sky blue,

I'll be transparent, yet very blue deep down

waiting for you to come

and enjoy the rain that I can give

the cold wind you can breathe

Where do I go from here?

I don't know, I'm a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis