Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday to my dear second mom, Dra Carrie Legaspi Vicerra MD !

Barangay Captain of Dasmarinas Village Ma Encarnacion "Carrie" Legaspi with her kagawads and SK Chairman


Just a happy whole hearted happy birthday greet to my second mom, my tita (auntie) Carrie Legaspi Vicerra!

More popularly known as Dra Carrie Legaspi, Tita was the Barangay Captain of Dasmarinas Village, Makati City.

former Dasmarinas Village Barangay Captain Doctor Ma Encarnacion "Carrie" R Legaspi M.D.


Tita, who is a practicing dermatologist has her own clinic. Visit her at http://www.totalskincareph.com I can personally vouch that she's malambing (warm / loving) but straight to the point. She takes care of all her patients and makes it a personal commitment to make every patient feel like they're taken care of like family.


Why do I love her? Cause she's a tough cookie with the guts and fortitude to  do what has to be done because it's right.

Happy birthday Tita! Love you and thank you for always being there for me.

Doctor, leader, and loving tita (aunt)





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis