Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thanks Ayala Land!



I wasn't really planning on giving my iPad 2 a case since it felt so good naked, but I got this Ayala Land gift which I thought was pretty cool.

When I opened it I thought it was just a pen, card and pad holder. Made of real leather (well it smells it)



My mom said it looked like it could hold an iPad. I dismissed it but then tried it out when I got home.



Well Mom may not know her tech, but like a great Mom she knows her sizes and what do ya know, when I looked at the corners they had slots for the iPad!!!


Now I have the iPad case I've been searching for; One made out of real leather, with card holders and a pen holder with padpaper pa!!! Talk about how things just workout for free!

I guess the Dodocase will still be used when I have to hide my iPad among books but this was just an awesome gift (aside from the iPhone 4s, thanks again Mom!)

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis