Saturday, July 2, 2011

Late late late Asics Nimbus 12

Yes I know I have not posted in awhile. A lot has happened in a month. Many photos have been taken and experiences have been had.

I do hope our President is able to fix our country. I've been brought up to believe that when it comes to public service, as long as everyone is trying their best to outdo the other, we should all be winners.

Here's to randomness and my new Asics Nimbus 12 running shoes.

They replace my older Nimbus 9 which was used to oblivion; the front soles broke off while the back were run out. Soft as the original with a better grey/orange colour scheme. I recommend them to those who regularly run but want their feet to feel like they are walking on soft padded foam... or gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis