Sunday, June 13, 2010

School Supplies




It's that time of the year again and Vic has started school supply hoarding!

I first got some supplies from National Bookstore. I grabbed the usual highlighters I most often use. I finished the whole shelf where they were placed.

Luckily I noticed that on the bottom shelf, well hidden, were the same highlighters but then packed with free ballpens! Sneaky, sneaky National Bookstore Rockwell!

Of course, I replaced the individual highlighters for those with free ballpens.

I then got my usual folders, brown envelopes and plastic envelopes for organizing my subjects. Here we go Taxation 2, Labor Law, Succession and Banking! (There's already a prayer in for the rest: Insurance, Torts and Damages etc.)

Got some school pants and shoes like some kid starting a new day. yay!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis